Gain precise control over virtually every aspect of your video production, guided by an experienced editor and filmmaker!
Through demos and many hands-on exercises, learn intermediate and advanced Premiere Pro editing techniques, and explore the vital audio and video programs in Creative Cloud including After Effects and Audition.
Students should bring headphones (with a standard 3.5mm stereo minijack) so they may better hear their own audio.
who should take this class?
Those already familiar with Premiere Pro who want to take their editing skills to the next level.
what we cover—in detail
(always customized for the students attending)
- Multi-camera Editing
- The multi-camera process
- Creating a multi-camera sequence
- Switching multiple cameras
- Finalizing multi-camera editing
- Advanced Audio Mixing
- Setting up the interface to work with audio
- Examining audio characteristics
- Audio Compression and Limiter
- Multiband compression
- Parametric Equalizer
- Sending clips to Adobe Audition
- Working in Adobe Audition
- Exploring Compositing Techniques
- What is an alpha channel?
- Making compositing part of your projects
- Working with the Opacity effect and blend modes
- Working with alpha-channel transparencies
- Color keying a greenscreen shot
- Using mattes
- Tracking masks
- Advanced Motion Graphics
- The Essential Graphics Panel
- Dynamic Linking to After Effects
- Basic After Effects techniques - titles, keyframes, effects, and the Render Queue
- Advanced Effects
- Making your own transitions
- Speed ramping
- Warp Stabilizer
- Nesting shots